Shared Stories

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Purpose Statement

Welcome! I am an American law student with Polish heritage who spent last summer in Krakow, Poland. I thought the two months I spent in that city would satisfy my thirst for knowledge of Poland, but it has only increased my desire to return (perhaps for the long term) and to learn as much as I can about this country. Despite me being unapologetically American in all ways, Poland still holds my imagination and a part of my heart.

I welcome comments and suggestions on my posts. This blog is being done for my own benefit. It is a way to synthesize and organize my research proposal and to help me focus, but I hope it may help you in some small way. I have no theme yet, so let's see what develops!

P.S. For now, everything I deal with will be in English because I am just beginning to learn Polish.

No comments: